WE WANT YOU TO VOLUNTEER AT SHUTTERFEST!
Want to be a volunteer for one of the most exciting events on the planet? Think you got what it takes?
We are in search of 30 highly motivated individuals looking to be a part of the ShutterFest community. We need people who are enthusiastic, energetic, and are willing to offer their creativity and skills to help make ShutterFest 2021 the best year yet!
Here is what’s in it for you:
Our SF21 volunteers will receive (aside from seeing some of the best speakers in the industry in action and building lasting friendships with other members on the SF Crew):
– EXCLUSIVE Staff t-shirt (no one else will have access to buy these!)
– FREE pass to SF Extreme!!! (a $249 value)
– Lunch vouchers during the event (September 8th & September 9th)
– Private dinner with Sal and Team Cincotta at Union Station
***PLEASE NOTE: in order to volunteer, you MUST purchase a ticket prior to the event. You will be reimbursed after the event (checks will be mailed to you). If you have already purchased your ShutterFest 2021 ticket and you would rather volunteer, you will be reimbursed for the cost of your ticket after the event.
COVID Health & Safety information:
We will continue following guidelines from the city of St Louis. Please make sure to check the Facebook group for updates as the event gets closer.
1. Arrive no later than 11:30am on Tuesday, September 7th to meet and discuss roles, assignments, and other details about the event. Exact times are TBD and we will communicate those details to the selected volunteers.
2. Commitment to stay through the end of the show on Septemeber 10th at 6:30pm, or through the end of your assigned responsibilities.
3. A positive attitude and willingness to volunteer your time to helping the event run smoothly. As a volunteer you are expected to stay at your post. This is not a free pass to attend the conference.
4. We do not need volunteers for unloading/tear down of event collateral, merchandise, etc. However, you will be responsible for helping to set up and break down your assigned station.
You will be given very specific task(s)/role(s). All will be clearly communicated to you well in advance so you are as prepared as possible for this year’s event.
You will be placed in a specific role depending on what is needed. However, we would like you to choose categories you are interested in (you will be able to select categories on the form below).
-Assist with rotating models into hair & makeup and wardrobe. Keep track of Model check-in/out. Answer questions about the RAH program. Go on location with models to our off-site excursion locations.
-Assist attendees with locations, times, lost and found. Answer general questions about the event.
-Check in attendees quickly and efficiently. Hand out attendees’ badges, Show Guides, and Extreme wristbands. Process day-of ticket sales. Assist with registration/app/general conference questions.
-Willing to help wherever needed. Given specific tasks to complete as they arise — such as delivering messages, troubleshooting situations, standing in as needed. General problem solving.
-Experienced in working with basic A/V equipment (projector, PA, wireless mics, etc)
-Set up projectors
Please fill out the form below if you are interested in volunteering for ShutterFest 2021. We’re looking forward to having you on the team!