WE WANT YOU TO VOLUNTEER AT SHUTTERFEST!
Want to be a volunteer for one of the most exciting events on the planet? Think you got what it takes?
We are in search of 40 highly motivated individuals looking to be a part of the ShutterFest community. We need people who are enthusiastic, energetic, and are willing to offer their creativity and skills to help make ShutterFest 2020 the best year yet!
Here is what’s in it for you:
Our SF20 volunteers will receive (aside from seeing some of the best speakers in the industry in action and building lasting friendships with other members on the SF Crew):
– SF Goodie Bag with thumb drive of speaker presentations
– EXCLUSIVE Staff t-shirt (no one else will have access to buy these!)
– FREE pass to SF Extreme!!! (a $249 value)
– Lunch vouchers during the event (June 30th & July 1st)
– Private dinner with Sal and Team Cincotta on Thursday night after SF Extreme
***PLEASE NOTE: in order to volunteer, you MUST purchase a ticket prior to the event. You will be reimbursed after the event (checks will be mailed to you after the event). If you have already purchased your ShutterFest 2020 ticket and you would rather volunteer, you will be reimbursed for the cost of your ticket after the event.
1. Arrive no later than 11:30am on Monday, June 29th to meet and discuss roles, assignments, and other details about the event. Exact times are TBD and we will communicate those details to the selected volunteers.
2. Commitment to stay through the end of the show on July 1st at 6:30pm, or through the end of your assigned responsibilities.
3. A positive attitude and willingness to volunteer your time to helping the event run smoothly. As a volunteer you are expected to stay at your post. This is not a free pass to attend the conference.
4. We do not need volunteers for unloading/tear down of event collateral, merchandise, etc. However, you will be responsible for helping to set up and break down your assigned station.
You will be given very specific task(s)/role(s). All will be clearly communicated to you well in advance so you are as prepared as possible for this year’s event.
You will be placed in a specific role depending on what is needed. However, we would like you to choose categories you are interested in (you will be able to select categories on the form below).
-Assist with rotating models into hair & makeup and wardrobe. Keep track of Model check-in/out. Answer questions about the RAH program. Go on location with models to our off-site excursion locations.
Off-Site Excursion Attendants
-Check in attendees at the buses to and from off-site excursions. Go on-location and assist attendees, speakers, and/or vendors, answer general questions, ensure that ShutterFest rules and regulations are being followed off-site, and keep track of time so that attendees return to Union Station from the excursion on schedule. Escalate issues to Team Cincotta when needed.
-Assist attendees with locations, times, lost and found. Answer general questions about the event.
Goodie Bag Lockup
-Take Goodie Bag tickets and hand out bags to attendees. Answer general questions about the event, locations, classes, etc.
-Check in attendees quickly and efficiently. Hand out attendees’ badges, Show Guides, and Extreme wristbands. Process day-of ticket sales. Assist with registration/app/general conference questions.
-Willing to help wherever needed. Given specific tasks to complete as they arise — such as delivering messages, troubleshooting situations, standing in as needed. General problem solving.
-Experienced in working with basic A/V equipment (projector, PA, wireless mics, etc)
-Set up projectors & charging stations
Please fill out the form below if you are interested in volunteering for ShutterFest 2020. We’re looking forward to having you on the team!