3rd annual shutterfest
Pictured: 2023 winners Violet Deardorff (model) & Brandon Hunter (photographer)
A collaborative photo contest for photographers & Models
Each and every year since ShutterFest began, models and photographers have worked together to create some of the most impactful and creative images possible. Everyone wins! Models get to build their portfolio with unique images and photographers get to work outside their comfort zone and create images for their websites and social media. Now, we’re kicking it up a notch to give everyone something to work towards in a collaborative way.
– $2000 cash prize for winning model
– $2000 cash prize for winning photographer
– NEW Canon EOS R8 RF24-50mm F4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens Kit for winning photographer
– Westcott FJ400 + Westcott X3m Universal Trigger + Westcott Rapid Box Switch Octa-M for winning photographer
Get in on the competition & elevate your craft
Upload your shutterfest images to enter!
Rules & Requirements
– Photographers must be registered ticket holders for ShutterFest 2024.
– Models must be registered and in good standing with the ShutterFest Rent-a-Human program during the event.
– Images must be submitted to the ShutterFest Model Gallery no later than May 31, 2024 at 11:59 PM Central Time.
– Winners will be announced by June 30, 2024.
– There is no limit to the number of images a photographer can submit.
– Images must be created during the event between April 1st – April 5th (metadata will be verified).
– The (non-print related) PPA elements of a merit image will be used by the judges to select the winning image.